July 26, 2013 5:39 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Glaze
- Combine warm milk with yeast then add egg, butter, salt and mix well. Add slowly the flour and knead to make dough. Let the dough rest until double in size in warm place.
- Roll out the dough about 1/2 inch then cut with donut cutter. Place the donuts into baking tray and let it rest for another hours or until double in size.
- Pre heat oven and bake the donuts for 15 minutes.
- For Glaze: Mix the sugar and milk and cook it on medium heat for one minute.
- Dip the donuts into the syrup then sprinkle the colored sugar.
Tags: All Purpose Flour, Butter, Caster sugar, Color sugar, Dry Instant Yeast, Egg, Milk, Salt, Sugar, Warm Milk
Categorised in: Breads (bread, paratha, bolani etc), Categories