March 1, 2013 11:25 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Chickpea Flour (besan)2 cups
- Mix masala1 teaspoon
- Tumeric1/2 teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Baking soda1/4 teaspoon
- Onion1 sliced
- potato1 thinly sliced
- Cauliflourfew small pieces
- Green Chilli3
- Tomato1 sliced
- Mix the chickpeas flour, masala, tumeric, baking soda, some salt and little water to mix the pakura's mixture. Keep it aside.
- Slice the vegetables.
- Dip one by one each piece of vegetable in the mixture well (make sure the vegetable is fully covered by mixture)
- Drop the vegetables one by one to pre heated oil and fry till golden brown.
- Get the pakuras out from oil and let it set on napkin to absorb the excess oil of pakura.
- Serve the Pakuras with green chutney or red chutney.
Tags: Any vegetable you like can add., Baking soda, Cauliflour, Chickpea Flour (besan), Green Chilli, Mix masala, Onion, potato, Salt, Tomato, tumeric
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories, Veg Dishes