April 9, 2013 10:58 am
Here is how to make Paneer Quesadilla, The recipe, and youtube Video.
Please click on the youtube icon in the top right corner of our page to subscribe and watch more videos.
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- For Paneer Filling
- For Dough
- For Cooking
- In a pan add oil and stir-fry vegetables and cottage cheese one by one. Add salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes then remove from heat.
- Dough: In a mixing bowl, add egg, salt and 2 tablespoons of oil and mix well. Add water and mix again and add flour combine well. Knead for a couple of minutes on floured floor adding some extra flour and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Make two small balls from the dough then roll it out round like tortilla and place some paneer filling.
- Top it with the mozzarella cheese and a little garlic spread then cover it with another rolled tortilla dough.
- Now, place the quesadilla gently on the pan and lock the edges with a fork. Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and cook it on medium heat; once one side is done flip it to cook the other side.
- Serve it hot or cold but it tastes awesome and cheesy if eaten hot.