March 9, 2013 8:55 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Boiled Potatoes4
- Dal Nakhod (chana/besen dal)2 tablespoon cooked and soft
- Coriander powder1 Tablespoon
- Mix masala1 Tablespoon
- Black pepper1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Bread Crumbs4 tablespoons
- Cornflour (corn starch)1 Tablespoon
- Onion1 chopped
- Garlic2 cloves
- Egg4 boiled and shelled
- Oli for Deep Frying
- Bread CrumbsSome for covering Veg Nargisi Kabab
- Chop onion well. Peel and grate the garlic.
- Mash potato and Dal Nakhod very well.
- Combine all the ingredients except eggs.
- Take an egg size of mixture and flatten it then place an egg in center and cover it using your hands by pressing the edges to make a ball.
- Now in a plate spread some bread Crumbs and roll gently the Veg Nargisi Kabab in the bread crumbs to cover it well with bread crumbs. See the pictures.
- Place it in hot oil and cook it till golden brown.
- Serve it with chutney or ketchup.