March 5, 2013 5:45 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- For For Cutlets
- For For Making Burger
- Grate boiled potatoes and garlic with a grater.
- Peel onion and it into pieces.
- Combine and mix well all the ingredient.
- Form ball then flatten it round.
- Cover them one by one with bread crumbs.
- Add oil to a pan and shallow fry the cutlets. When one side is done turn the other side.
For Making Veg Burger
- Cut the burger buns into half.
- On both sides spread some spread cheese.
- Place a cutlet then a slice of cheese and add some fresh tomato slices, cucumber slices and some shredded cabbage. Finally place other half of bun and serve with chutney or ketchup.