May 24, 2014 11:28 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Ground Meat1 Cup
- Minced Tomato1 no
- Minced Onion2 no
- Minced Garlic1 Teaspoon
- Red and green chili, minced2 no
- Egg1 no
- Coriander Seeds1 Tablespoon
- Black Pepper, powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Fresh CorianderSome
- Chickpea Flour3 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour3 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- OilFor Frying
- Pour some oil in a pan let it warm.
- Mix and combine well all the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into four and make balls.
- Now press to flatten one ball to make round shape using your hands. Repeat with the remaining balls.
- Heat oil and shallow fry Chapli Kababs, once one side is done flip to cook another side.
- Serve with chutney and desired Salad.