July 13, 2013 6:30 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Burger Bun2
- Onion2 sliced
- Oil 2 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Shreded Cabage some
- Cheese Slice2 slice
- Cheese Spread2 Tablespoons
- Burger Bun Recipe click here.
- Cutlet Recipe Click here.
- Stir fry onion into oil for some time to brown. set aside.
- Cut the buns into halves, spread a tablespoon of cheese spread, then one cutlet, top it with some fried onion and cabbage a slice of cheese and an egg fried and repeat this once again to make it double burger.
- Serve it with chutney or ketchup.