September 8, 2013 10:46 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Pizza Dough See the recipe
- Pizza Sauce4 Tablespoons
- Pizza Cheese, grated1 cup
- Salted Butter1 Tablespoon
- Pizza Masala or Oregeno1 Tablespoon
- Tomato , sliced2
- Pizza Dough Recipe Here.
- Pizza Sauce Recipe Here.
- In a pan add butter and gently fry the sliced tomatoes and set aside.
- Roll out the dough and place it on baking tray then add tomato sauce, sprinkle the pizza cheese. Place the tomatoes gently then sprinkle the oregano.
- Pre heat oven and bake the pizza at hot oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.