May 4, 2013 11:47 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Fillings
- For dough recipe please click here.
- Divide the dough into two and roll it out using rolling pin, no need for flour to use.
- Grease the baking sheet with 2 tablespoons of butter and transfer the nice sheet into your baking sheet.
- Spread the strawberry jam evenly then top it with all the nuts.
- Now roll out another piece of dough and cut them into strips the same size of your baking sheet as shown in pictures.
- Put the strips of dough horizontally, then place some more strips across the strips to make squares.
- Mix the egg and egg wash the top and bake it in pre heated oven for 20 minutes or till lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle some cardamom and some pistachio over the pie. Enjoy