May 1, 2013 11:01 am
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Semolina1/2 cup
- Yogurt1/2 cup
- Salt To Taste
- Baking Powder1/4 Teaspoon
- Onion1 small chopped
- Bell Pepper1 Small chopped
- Tomato1 Small chopped
- Oil2 Tablespoons
- In bowl add semolina, yogurt, salt and baking powder and mix well.
- Heat a pan and drop a tablespoonful of the mixture and flat it with back of your spoon,then add oil.
- Sprinkle the chopped vegetables on its top. Season it with little salt.Make sure to cook it on medium heat to not burn.
- Once one side is cooked flip it to cook the other side.
- Serve with ketchup or chutney.