November 10, 2013 9:02 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Pizza Doughhalf of the dough mentioned in the recipe
- Pizza Sauce 3 tablespoons
- Pizza Cheese, grated1 cup
- Olive oil1 Tablespoon
- Onion, chopped 1
- Black olive 1 Tablespoon
- Pizza Dough Recipe Click Here.
- Pizza Sauce Recipe Click Here.
- Fry the sausages in 2tablespoons of oil for a minute and slice them.
- Roll out the dough using rolling pan, spread tomato sauce then sprinkle the cheese, onion, black olive. Sprinkle with oregano and some olive oil too.
- Pre heat oven and at 250 c for 20 minutes bake the pizza.
Tags: Black olive, grated, Olive oil, Onion chopped, Oregano, Pizza cheese, Pizza cheese, grated, Pizza Dough, Pizza Sauce, Sausage
Categorised in: Categories, Pizza