March 7, 2013 5:21 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For For Cover
- For For Filling
- Combine water oil and salt then add flour and mix well.
- Kneed it for 10 minutes.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
For Fillings Combine all the ingredients and set it aside. Making Samosa
- Make small - small balls and with rolling pin flatten it oval shape.
- Divide the rolled dough with a knife from the center.
- Now take the semi circle shape of dough and fold it like triangle. Look at pictures.
- Take a tablespoon of filling and make a ball and put it inside the triangle, then take the semi - circle shape part of the dough and fold to seal it.
- Transfer it to pre heated oil and cook it till golden brown.
- Serve it with chutney or ketchup.