August 1, 2014 12:06 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Sabodana (sago)1 cup
- Boiled Potato3 each
- Black pepper , powdered1/2 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder1 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder1 Tablespoon
- Fresh coriander,some
- Cornflour1 Tablespoon
- Bread Crumbs2-3 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Vegetable oil For Frying
- Soak sabodana in water for 5 hours. Let it stand in strainer to drain completely for some time.
- Mix drained sabodana , potato, red chili , black pepper, cornflour,bread crumb, salt, coriander powder and fresh. Make small balls then press to make it flat (any shape you like).
- Heat oil and deep fry the cutlets into oil until golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or flat bread.