November 28, 2014 9:41 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Boiled Potatoes2 meduim
- Onion, diced1 small
- Garlic, grated2 cloves
- Spices (your choice)1 Teaspoon
- Wheat FlourAs Required
- Chili, dicedTo Taste
- SaltTo Taste
- Bread Crumbs (spiced)As Required
- Corn Oil As Required
- Mix Mashed potatoes, onion, chili, garlic, spices and salt.
- Add in little wheat flour to make the mixture combine together.
- Take meatball size of mixture and make a ball then flatten it just like Afghani Koftas or chapli Kababs.
- In a plate spread enough bread crumbs, now cover both sides of the flatten mixture to bread crumbs.
- Heat oil and shallow fry both sides until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and serve with salad or chutney.