July 20, 2013 11:40 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Boiled Potatoes4
- Garlic Paste1 Teaspoon
- Salt & pepper and spicesTo Taste
- All Purpose Flour1 Tablespoon
- Onion1 (Chopped so fine)
- Baking Powder1/3 Teaspoon
- Oil3 Tablespoons
- Mash well the potatoes, then add in garlic, Flour, onion, salt & pepper, eggs and baking powder. Mix Well the ingredients.
- Spray some oil to the pan and drop a tablespoonful of mixture to the pan and gently spread it with back of your spoon. Cook it for a minute then turn it to cook the other side, spray some oil too.
- Serve it with chutney.
Tags: All Purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Boiled Potatoes, Egg, Garlic Paste, Oil, Onion, Salt & pepper, Salt & pepper and spices
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories, Eggs