July 20, 2013 5:10 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Bread6 slices
- Mushroom1 cup chopped
- Capsicum1 chopped
- Onion1 chopped
- Balck Pepper and saltTo Taste
- Garlic Paste1 Teaspoon
- Butter3 Tablespoons
- Cheese (mozeralla or Cheddar )6 slices
- Pizza Spices some
- For Bread Recipes Click here White Bread or Brown Bread..
- In a pan add butter and stir fry the garlic, mushroom, capsicum, onion, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the sliced bread in baking tray, place a tablespoonful of the mixture on each sliced bread then add the sliced cheese and sprinkle some pizza spices on them. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve it with chutney or ketchup.
Tags: Balck Pepper and salt, Bread, Butter, Capsicum, Cheese (mozeralla or Cheddar ), Garlic Paste, Mushroom, Onion, Pizza Spices
Categorised in: Categories, Pizza