April 25, 2013 5:07 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Wheat Flour2 cups
- All Purpose Flour 1 cup
- Warm water1 1/2 cups
- Olive Oil1/4 cup
- Honey4 Tablespoons
- Salt1 Teaspoon
- Instant Dry Yeast1 Tablespoon
- Poppy Seedsoptional
- In a bowl add water , honey and yeast and let it rest for few minutes.
- Add oil, salt and mix well.
- Now add the both flours and mix again.
- Wrap the dough with plastic and let to rest for a couple of hours to double in size.
- Now mix the dough again then make the dough like a loaf.
- Take tablespoon of olive oil and rub all around the dough.
- Place the loaf into the baking pan and cover with plastic and let it rest again for 1 hour in warm place.
- Pre heat oven and bake it for 30 minutes till golden brown.