March 26, 2013 4:51 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Tomato Sauce - pre cooked1/2 cup
- Afghani Mix Curd - pre prepared1/2 cup
- Kidney Beans - pre cooked3 tablespoons
- Pasta 250 grams
- SaltTo Taste
- Oil4 tablespoons
- Leeka bunch
- Dry mint
- For recipe of Tomato Sauce click here.
- For recipe of Afghani Mix Curd click here.
- For recipe of Kidney Beans click here.
- Wash and cut the leek and cook it with 3 tablespoons oil and some salt for some time on medium heat. Set it aside.
- Boil water and cook the pasta with some salt and oil for 10 minutes.
- In a plate add a thin layer leek and a thin layer tomato sauce and curd.
- Then add pasta now again layer some leek, some tomato sauce, curd, some kidney beans.
- Garnish with coriander and dry mint.