September 30, 2013 11:58 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Pasta2 cups
- Tomato Sauce1/2 cup
- Kidney Beans Stew1/2 cup
- Mix Curd1/2 cup
- Salt & pepper
- Dry Mint
- For recipe of Tomato Sauce click here.
- For recipe of Afghani Mix Curd click here.
- For recipe of Kidney Beans click here.
- Boil water and cook the pasta with some salt and oil for 10 minutes.
- In a plate add a thin layer of tomato sauce and curd.
- Then add pasta now again add a layer of tomato sauce, curd, some kidney beans.
- Garnish with pepper and dry mint.