Mushroom & Spinach Lasagna
April 28, 2013 5:30 pm
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Lasagna sheets5-6 sheets
- Tomato Sauce2 cups
- Mushroom1 box
- Spinach1 bunch
- SaltTo Taste
- Oil3 Tablespoons
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoon
- Oregano1 Teaspoon
- Mozeralla Cheese 100 grams Grated
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Lasagna Sheets Recipe Here
- Tomato Sauce Recipe Here
- Chop finely mushrooms and stir fry it with little salt and 1 Tablespoon oil. Set it aside.
- Chop finely Onions and stir fry it with a little salt and 1 Tablespoon oil. Set it aside.
- Wash the spinach and heat it in covered pan till wilted.Remove from heat and chop the spinach finely, heat 1 tablespoon oil add spinach and little salt cook it for a minute. Set it aside.
- Take the boiled lasagna sheets and place one sheet into baking sheet spread equal amounts of spinach, onions, mushrooms then place another sheet . Repeat this till all lasagna sheets are done.
- Spread the tomato sauce all over lasagna evenly.
- Sprinkle the mozeralla cheese.
- Sprinkle some garlic powder and oregano.Add the butter on top.
- Cover the baking sheet with Foil paper and bake it at 230c for 20 minutes in the oven.
ترجمه دستور به فارسی دری
Tags: Butter, Chili, Garlic Powder, Lasagna sheets, Mozeralla Cheese, Mushroom, Oil, Onion, Oregano, Salt, Spinach, Tomato Sauce
Categorised in: Categories, Pastas/Dumplings/Noodles