March 10, 2013 5:35 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Mozzaralla Cheese100 grams
- Canola Oil for deep frying
- For For Dough
- Dough: Combine water, oil, and salt then add flour, baking powder and mix well to make the dough. Knead on floured surface for 5 minutes. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the mozzarella Cheese into cubes or as desired.
- Divide the dough into 4 and roll out the dough with rolling pin or pasta machine, then cut into any shapes or you can just make using a knife of a cutter, then in the center of the dough put the cheese and close the edges with the help of water. The shape doesn't matter it could be any shape all matter is to seal it well, so the cheese does not come out while frying.
- Heat oil and deep fry it till lightly brown.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.