May 29, 2014 12:47 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Pie Crust Doughsee the recipe
- Raisin2 cups
- Brown Sugar1/2 Cup
- Water1 Cup
- Flour2 Tablespoons
- Cinnamon Powder1 Teaspoon
- Butter 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoon
- Egg White1
- For Pie Crust Dough Recipe Click Here.
- Cook raisin , brown sugar, water for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add in flour, cinnamon and combine well, cook for a couple of minutes, keep stirring. Now add in lemon juice and butter and remove from heat. Let it cool for some time.
- Now divide Pie Crust dough into two, roll out using rolling pin then cut small round shapes using cutter and place them into cupcake tray.
- Fill in all the cups with raisin filling and make strips from remaining dough using a knife (see pictures). Cover the raisin filling with the strips well.
- Whisk well egg white and brush all the pies. Sprinkle some brown sugar on top.
- Pre heat oven and bake the mini raisin pies at 180 c for 30 minutes.
- Cool and serve.