September 22, 2013 8:27 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Pizza Dough3 Small Ball Sizes
- Pizza Sause1 cup
- Capsicum, chopped1
- Onion, chopped1
- Balck olive2 Tablespoons
- Pizza Cheese, grated200 grams
- Oregano 1 Tablespoon
- For Pizza Dough Recipe Click Here.
- For Pizza Sauce Recipe Click Here.
- Roll out the small balls of dough so thin using rolling pin.
- Place one layer dough on baking tray and spread 2 Tablespoons of sauce, little onion,capsicum and cover with some cheese. Place another thin layer of dough and do the same (do not use more fillings). Now place the third and last layer of dough and spread good amount of sauce, onion, capsicum, olive, mushrooms, and finally spread the cheese and sprinkle the oregano.
- PRe heat oven and bake the layered pizza 220 c for 20 minutes.
Tags: Balck olive, Capsicum, Capsicum, chopped, chopped, grated, Mushroom, Onion chopped, Oregano, Pizza cheese, Pizza cheese, grated, Pizza Dough, Pizza Sause
Categorised in: Categories, Pizza