March 8, 2013 10:46 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 7 Min
- Lady Fingers125 grams
- Garlic6 cloves grated
- Chllies2 chopped
- Lemon Juice 1 lemon
- Water4 Tablespoons
- Black Peppera pinch
- Oil4 Tablespoons
- Red Chillies (Dry)2
- Salt To Taste
- Wash the lady fingers first then cut them so tiny slices as shown in picture.
- In a pan add oil fry garlic, add chilli chops and red chillies.
- Add lady fingers stir for 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, salt and stir again.
- Add water and saute it for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove it from burner and serve.