May 18, 2013 5:21 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Cottage Cheese200 grams
- Bell Pepper1
- Baby tomato5
- Yogurt4 Tablespoons
- Mix Spices1 Teaspoon
- Red Chili or paprika powder1 Teaspoon
- Oregano1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice1 lemon
- Salt to taste & garlic 5 cloves pasted
- Satay stickAs needed
- Vegetable Oil1/2 cup
- For For Sauce
- Chop cheese, bell pepper into cubes.
- Combine cheese, bell pepper, yogurt,tomatoes, onion, 4 tablespoons of oil, mix spices, red chili powder, salt, oregano, garlic paste and lemon juice. Marinade them for 30-40 minutes covered with plastic.
- Place the marinated cheese and vegetables into satay sticks.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry each Paneer Kababs sticks.
- Serve it with mixing 1 tablespoon yogurt and red chili chutney or any desired chutney.