August 8, 2014 11:37 am
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Chickpeas1 cup
- Onion1 no
- Garlic4 cloves
- Turmeric powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Black pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander Fresh1/2 cup
- Flour5-6 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Vegetable oilFor Frying
- Soak the chickpeas over night. Strain cooked chickpeas using strainer.
- In a food processor add in strained chickpeas, onion,garlic, turmeric, Cayenne pepper, black peppers , coriander powder, coriander leaves and blend well. See pictures
- Now transfer the mixture in a bowl and mix in with flour, salt and baking powder.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and make a ball then flatten.
- Fry in hot oil and serve with vegetables and bread.
ترجمه دستور به فارسی دری
Tags: Baking Powder, Black Pepper, Cayenne pepper, Chickpeas, Coriander (fresh), Coriander powder, Flour, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Turmeric powder, Vegetable Oil
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories