March 5, 2013 6:13 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Boiled Potatoes2
- Garlic2 cloves
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Cornflour1 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Bread Crumbs3 tablespoons
- Oil 6 Tablespoons
- Grate boiled potatoes and garlic with a grater.
- Peel onion and it into pieces.
- Combine and mix well all the ingredient.
- Form ball then flatten it round.
- Cover them one by one with bread crumbs.
- Add oil to a pan and shallow fry the cutlet. When one side is done turn the other side.