January 31, 2014 5:35 pm
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- For Cumin Biscuit
- For Garlic Cheese Dip
- Cumin Biscuit: Combine flour, salt, butter, soda, pepper, coriander powder, oregano & dried garlic using your finger tips. Then add little little water and make dough, knead for sometime. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Make any shapes from dough using knife or cookie cutter.
- Transfer the biscuits into greased baking tray.
- Pre - Heat oven and bake the biscuits at 250 c for 20 minutes or until they golden brown.
- Garlic Cheese Dip: Heat pan and melt butter.
- Fry garlic for a minute then add flour and fry for another minute.
- Lower the heat and add in cornflour, pepper salt, oregano & dried garlic then pour the milk. Keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- When thickens add slice cheese. Stir to melt the cheese completely.
- Serve the garlic cheese dip with cumin biscuits.