Crispy Spring Roll
April 17, 2013 11:05 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For For Wrapper
- For For filling
- Mix and whisk the ingredients well. Let it set for half an hour.
- Pour a spoonful of batter to a pan and spread it so thin with help of your spoon.
- Heat burner and cook it for 15-20 seconds on medium heat.
- Remove the pan from heat and put the wrapper on a plate. Repeat this till all your batter is finished.
For Filling Stir Fry all the ingredients for 3-5 minutes. Crispy Spring Rolls
- Take a wrapper and add a spoonful of mixture and fold the two edges first then roll it like a Cigar roll .
- Deep fry them.
- Serve it with chutney of ketchup.
Tags: Bell pepper, Cabbage, Flour, Oil, Oil for deep frying, Salt, Water
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories