March 1, 2014 11:52 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- For For dough
- For For Filling
- For Dough, Combine oil, cumin seeds, salt flour and rub well.
- Sprinkle water and make hard dough.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- For Fillings: Heat oil saute onions, add and Combine all the ingredients and set it aside.
- Making Samosa : Divide the dough into 4 and make balls and roll out one ball using rolling pin into oval shape. (see pictures)
- Cut the rolled out dough cut into 2 semi-circles.
- Now take the semi circle shape dough and fold it like triangle. Look at pictures.
- Take a tablespoon of filling and make a ball and put it inside the triangle, then take the semi - circle shape part of the dough and fold to seal it.
- Place the samosa s into baking tray and brush them with oil.
- Pre heat oven and bake them at 230 c for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve it with chutney or ketchup.