April 24, 2013 5:10 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Boiled Potatoes4
- Sesame Seeds1 handful
- Watermelon Seeds1 handful
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Garlic PowderFor topping
- For For Batter
- Cut into halves the boiled potatoes and salt them. (do not peel the skin)
- Mix all the ingredients of batter to make a runny mixture.
- Spread the seeds in plate.
- Now take a piece of potato and dip the skin side into the batter then cover it with desired seeds.
- Deep fry the potatoes in pre heated oil till both side lightly brown.
- Sprinkle some dried garlic powder on top.
- Serve it with ketchup or chutney.