September 23, 2013 11:04 am
For Videos, please visit us at https://youtu.be/YM6ZzDDnP5o and please Do Not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share the youtube channel with your friends and family.
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Milk2 Litters
- White Vinegar 1/4 cup
- Raisins (black)1 Cup
- Bring to boil the milk.
- Remove the milk from heat immediately add the vinegar and stir gently.
- Line a strainer with cheesecloth, and set it inside a large bowl. Pour the mixture into the cloth.
- Fold the ends of the cheesecloth over the Paneer and let it drain for about half an hour (or more).
- Uncover the Paneer from cheesecloth and let the Paneer chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Cut the Paneer and serve it with raisins and tea. (Add some walnuts optional.
Tags: Kishmish, Milk, Raisins (black), White Vineger or lemon Juice, White Viniger or lemon Juice
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories