March 6, 2013 11:03 am
Here is how to make Borani/Burani Sabzi, The recipe, and youtube Video.
Please click on the youtube icon in the top right corner of our page to subscribe and watch more videos.
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- Spinach1 Bunch
- Onion1 Large
- Garlic1 Head
- Canola Oil 1/4 Cup
- Jalapeno 1
- Sea Salt 1/4 Teaspoon
- Paprica /Paprika1/2 teaspoon
- Yogurt1/2 Cup
- Wash the spinach. Chop the onion, jalapeno and garlic.
- Cook the spinach in a deep pot utill its wilted.
- Drain the spinach and chop. Set aside.
- In a pan add oil and fry minced garlic, jalapeno.
- Add chopped onion and cook it till lightly brown.
- Add the chopped spinach and salt then cook it for 5 minutes more. Let it cool a little.
- Add whisked yogurt and garnish it with paprica. Enjoy it with bread!