Baked Sliced Potatoes
April 23, 2013 5:29 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Garlic4 cloves finely grated
- Butter200 grams
- Oregano1 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Chedder cheese or mozeralla cheeseoptional
- Wash and clean the potatoes well.
- Slice them 3/4 halves way through. See the pictures. Place the potatoes on baking sheet.
- In bowl melt the butter and add grated garlic and mix well.
- Spread the butter mixture on top of all potatoes evenly.
- Sprinkle salt, oregano and black pepper.
- Bake the potatoes for 20-25 minutes or till its lightly brown.(mine done in 20 minutes, convention-combination was set).
- If you want to add cheese then when the potatoes are done spread the cheese and let bake them for another 5 minutes.
Tags: Black Pepper, Butter, Chedder cheese or mozeralla cheese, Garlic, moz, Oregano, potato, Salt
Categorised in: Appetizers, Categories