June 11, 2013 9:54 am
Prep Time: 30 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Qurma Dal Nakhod check for recipe below
- Tomato Saucecheck for recipe below
- Mix Curd/Chakacheck for recipe below
- For For Garnishing
- Mantu Filling Recipe here
- Dal nakhod Recipe here 2. Tomato Sauce recipe here 3. Mix Chaka recipe here.
Making the Aye Khanom
- Make small ball from the dough and flatten to make it thin using a rolling pin or pasta machine.
- Add a layer of the mixture on the long and thin sheet of the dough then roll each one by one gently and loosely to make Aye Khanom.
- Now, place the Aye Khanom to the greased steamer.
- Boil water in a steamer and steam Aye Kahnom for 40 minutes.
- Place the steamed Aye Khanom in a layered Mixed Curd/Chaka plate then sprinkle some Qurma Dal Nakhod.
- Then add some Tomato Sauce, then sprinkle a little Mix Curd on it again.
- Finally, finish it with sprinkling some dry mint & cayenne pepper on the top and enjoy.
Youtube Video Link
Tags: All purpose Flour, Black Pepper, Coriander powder, Dal Nakhod, Dry Mint, Minced chicken/beef / Soya Granules, Mix curd, Onion, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Tomato sacue, Vegetable Oil, Water
Categorised in: Categories, Pastas/Dumplings/Noodles