August 23, 2017 4:48 am
This mantu filling should be made of lamb or beef, but I used chicken. You can use Beef or Lamb.
For videos, please visit https://youtu.be/1PnH2EE4eMo and please Do Not Forget to Subscribe, Like, Comment and Share.
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Lamb/chicken1/2 kg
- Onion1 large
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Black pepper1 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Cut and wash the meat then using a food processor mince it.
- Mince onion and garlic and set aside.
- In a pot add oil and saute garlic and onion.
- When the onion is translucent, add the minced meat and combine.
- Add coriander powder, black pepper, and salt and stir.
- Cook for sometime and ready to use for Mantu.
Categorised in: Categories, How to & Basics, Non Veg