August 4, 2013 5:30 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Pizza Dough See for recipe
- Minced meat or soya Granules 1 cup
- Tomato, finely chopped4
- Onion, finely chopped1
- Garlic, minced1 Teaspoon
- Salt & pepperTo Taste
- Oregano some
- Curry leavessome
- Oil4 Tablespoons
- Mozeralla Cheese, slices1/2 cup
- For Pizza Dough Click here.
- Heat oil and add garlic, curry leaves. Then add onion and tomato and cook for sometime. When onion tomato is cooked add ( if you use cooked minced meat ) if not add the cooked soya granules, season with salt & pepper. Cook for some more time and remove from heat.
- Roll out the dough spread sufficient amount of the mixture and fold about 1 inch the edges. see the pictures. Add the slices of cheese and brush the beaten egg around the edges then sprinkle the oregano.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown.
Tags: Curry Leaves, Egg, finely chopped, Garlic minced, Minced Meat or Soya Granules, Mozeralla Cheese, Mozeralla Cheese, slices, Oil, Onion, Onion, finely chopped, Oregano, Pizza Dough, Salt & pepper, slices, Tomato, Tomato, finely chopped
Categorised in: Categories, Pizza