August 15, 2014 10:52 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 35 Min
- Long grained Rice2 cups,( washed and soaked for 5 hours in advance)
- Green food coloring1/4 Teaspoon
- Yellow Food coloring1/4 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Water1/2 cup
- Ghee1/4 cup
- Boil the rice in water and salt, do not over cook it, remove from heat and drain, add in a tablespoon of oil in cooking pot.
- Dissolve enough salt in 1/2 cup of water. Now divide the water in three small bowls. Mix green color to one bowl, yellow to another bowl.
- Divide rice into 3 parts and mix green color water in one part, then mix yellow color water in another part of rice, finally mix the plain salt water to another part of rice. At last pour the rice separately to the cooking pot (as shown in pictures) .
- Cover the cooking pot lid with cotton cloth and make holes around the rice using back of spatula. Then let it steam and cook for 20 minutes on very low heat.
- Remove the cooking pot from heat and heat oil & pour the heated oil all over the rice, cover the pot again and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- You can mix all colors or serve separately. Ready to serve.
ترجمه دستور به فارسی دری
Tags: Ghee, Green food coloring, Long grained Rice, Salt, Water, Yellow Food coloring
Categorised in: Rice