February 5, 2014 10:53 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- Rice ,long grained2 cups,( washed and soaked for 5 hours in advance)
- Soya sauce3 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Rice Masala (cumin,cloves,cinnamon, big cardamom)1 Tablespoon
- Water1/2 cup
- Cooking Oil1/4 cup
- Boil the rice in water and salt, do not over cook it, remove from heat and drain.
- Add in a tablespoon of oil then pour the strained rice in cooking pot.
- Dissolve enough salt, soya sauce ,rice masala in 1/2 cup of water and slowly mix it to the rice to avoid breakage of rice.
- Cover the cooking pot lid with cotton cloth and make holes around the rice using back of spatula. Then let it steam and cook for 20 minutes on very low heat.
- Remove the cooking pot from heat and heat oil & pour the heated oil all over the rice, cover the pot again and let it cook for 5 minutes. Ready to serve.
ترجمه دستور به فارسی دری
Tags: big cardamom), Cinnamon, Cloves, Cooking oil, Rice long grained, Rice Masala (cumin, Rice Masala (cumin,cloves,cinnamon, big cardamom), Salt, Soya Sauce, Water
Categorised in: Categories, Rice