January 6, 2014 4:54 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Chicken Meatball as needed
- Spaghetti1/2 Packet
- Olive Oil1/4 Cup
- Salt To Taste
- Pasta Seasoing1 Tablespoon
- Chicken Meatballs Recipe Click Here.
- Boil the Spaghetti and season with some salt and oil until done. Remove from heat , rinse with cool water and strain.
- Heat the pan add in olive oil and boiled spaghetti and season salt & pasta Seasoning then cover the pan and cook it on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve with chicken meat balls and sprinkle some oregano and coriander.