Soft Rice,Mung Bean with Curd & Chicken Meatballs
January 6, 2014 8:28 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Mixed curd1 cup
- Chicken Meatballs2 cups
- Oil1/2 cup
- Dry mint2 Tablespoons
- Mung Bean1/2 cup
- Rice , short grained1 cup
- Onion, minced2
- SaltTo Taste
- Water3 cups
- Mix Curd Recipe Click Here.
- Chicken Meatballs Recipe Here.
- Wash and soak the rice and mung Bean 4-5 hours in advance.
- Fry onion in little oil until lightly brown, then add salt, water and strained rice & mung Beans.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 10 minutes or till the rice and mung bean is soft and nice.
- Stir the rice and mung Beans , then transfer the rice to a plate. Make an hole in center of the rice using a a spoon. Pour the mix curd into the hole and the chicken meatballs too. Then heat oil and pour the heated oil to the hole and around the rice. Sprinkle with some dried mint and Serve.
Tags: Chicken Meatballs, Dry Mint, minced, Mixed curd, Mung Bean, Oil, Onion, Onion, minced, Rice, Rice , short grained, Salt, short grained, Water
Categorised in: Categories, Non Veg, Rice