March 19, 2013 11:12 am
Prep Time: 2 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Flour1and 1/4 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Sugar3 Tablespoons
- Butter (Melted)3 Tablespoons
- Baking Powder1 Tablespoon
- Salta pinch
- HoneyAs needed
- In a bowl whisk egg well.
- Add milk, butter and sugar and combine it together well.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla at last, whisk all the mixture so very well. Avoid making lumps.
- Heat a pan and pour a big tablespoon full or a ladle of batter in the center of the pan, dont worry it will shape itself round.
- Cook it till you notice small holes or bubbles on its top.
- Then slowly turn to other side cook it for a minute or see to golden brown.
- Remove it from burner. Place it on a plate and add some honey on top.