May 16, 2013 5:08 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: Min
- Orange juice2 cups
- Sugar3 Tablespoons
- Rice Noodles or Homemade Falooda Noodles1 cup
- Pistachio 1 Tablespoon chopped
- For Homemade Falooda Noodles Click here.
- Juice the oranges and dissolve sugar in it. Freeze till sets completely.
- Boil rice noodles and freeze it for 30-60 minutes, they should be frozen.
- Serve the frozen juice with frozen Falooda noodles and sprinkled pistachios.
Tags: Orange juice, Pistachio, Rice Noodles, Rice Noodles or Homemade Falooda Noodles, Sugar
Categorised in: Categories, Ice-Cream/Frozens