June 5, 2013 1:12 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Corn starch1/2 cup
- Water1 cup
- sugar1 Tablespoon
- Rose Essence1 Teaspoon
- Grease cookie press and choose the small size noodle blade, make ready a bowl full of cold water and cubed ices.
- Combine all ingredients in deep pan and mix well to avoid lumps.
- Put the pan on burner and medium heat keep stirring it.
- When it thickens and translucence remove from burner.
- Fill the mixture into the Cookie Press and press the noodles directly to the iced cold water, refrigerate till use.
- Strain the noodles and serve.