Noodles Soup with Chickpeas & Kidney Beans
December 31, 2013 11:01 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 30 Min
- HomeMade Noodlesfollow the recipe
- Mix Curd1 cup
- Chickpea, boiled1 cup
- Kidney Beans, boiled1 cup
- Onions, finely chopped5
- Tomatoes, finely chopped4
- Garlic, minced5 cloves
- Red chili powder1 Tablespoon
- Turmeric powder1 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice1 lemon
- Olive Oil or cooking oil5 Tablespoons
- Dry Mint1 Tablespoon
- SaltTo Taste
- HomeMade Noodles Recipe Click Here.
- Mix Curd Recipe Click Here.
- In oil add in onions and cook until lightly brown(Keep aside half of it for later). Add in garlic and cook for sometime.
- Add in tomatoes and stir fry until the tomato becomes soft and paste on medium heat. Add in turmeric, pepper, chili powder, salt, lemon juice.
- Add enough water , boiled kidney beans & chickpeas and bring to boil , add boiled noodles after couple of minutes serve with curd, chickpea & kidney beans, fried onions and sprinkled with dry mint.
Tags: Black Pepper, boiled, Chickpea, Chickpea, boiled, Dry Mint, finely chopped, Garlic minced, HomeMade Noodles, Kidney Beans, Kidney Beans, boiled, Lemon Juice, Mix curd, Olive Oil or cooking oil, Onions, Onions, Finely chopped, Red chili powder, Salt, Tomatoes, Tomatoes, finely chopped, Turmeric powder
Categorised in: Categories, Pastas/Dumplings/Noodles