June 13, 2013 6:02 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Organic All Purpose Flour1 cup plus some extra for flooring
- SaltTo Taste
- Cold Water1/4 cup
- Organic extra Virgin Olive Oil1 Tablespoon
- Combine flour, olive oil, salt and water to make the dough. Knead on floured surface for 5 minutes. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out and make pasta/noodles using the pasta machine. ( you can use rolling pin to roll out the dough, and a knife to cut the noodles/pasta)
- Boil water and add some salt and oil then cook the noodles (Aash) for 4-5 minutes. Rinse, drain and boil it and cook it as desired. Or spread them on a kitchen towel to dry completely and use it for later.