February 16, 2014 11:29 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Chicken Malai Kabab1/2 Kg
- Ghee5 Tablespoons
- Onion, chopped3
- Tomato, pasted or pureed6
- Ginger, paste1 Teaspoon
- Garlic, paste1 Tablespoon
- Chili powder1 Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Cumin Powder1 Tablespoon
- Chicken Curry Masala2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Yogurt1/2 Cup
- Cream1/2 cup
- Chicken Malai Kabab Recipe Click Here.
- Heat ghee and fry onions, garlic, ginger. Add in tomato puree and cook till done on medium heat.
- When tomato is ready add in all other ingredients and stir.
- Now cover & Cook on medium heat until gravy thickens and ghee separates the edges of pot. Stir in between to avoid sticking.
- Garnishing with a little cream and chilli and serve with bread or rice.