February 8, 2014 11:58 am
Chicken Malai Tikka cooked in the oven makes it easy to make indoor. It is tasty and very yum yum.
Here is the recipe and youtube video for the Oven Chicken Malai Tikka.
Prep Time: 15 Min Cook time: 30-40 Min
- Chicken Boneless3 PCS
- Plain Yogurt1/2 Cup
- Table Cream1/2 Cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil1/4 Cup+1Tablespoon
- Garlic Paste1 Tablespoon
- Ginger Paste1 Tablespoon
- Cumin1 Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Homemade Habanero Sauce1 Teaspoon
- Cashew Nut, Pasted1/4 Cup
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoon
- Sea Salt1 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper 1 Teaspoon
- Cut the chicken into desired size cubes.
- Combine and mix all the ingredients and marinate the chicken for at least 4 hours and keep it in the fridge.
- Arrange the marinated chicken onto skewers and place them on a pre-foiled baking tray.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil on each skewers.
- Preheat oven and bake the Chicken Malai Kabab at 240 c for 30 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Serve with Green Chutney.