June 14, 2013 10:43 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Rice 1/2 cup
- Mung Beans1/2 cup
- Onion2 finely chopped
- SaltTo Taste
- Water2 1/2 cups
- For For Serving
- Tomato Sauce Recipe Here.
- Mix Curd or chakka recipe here.
- Wash mung beans and rice well and soak in water for at least 4 hours.
- In pressure cooker fry onion with little oil then add water,salt and drained mung beans & rice, then cook it for 10 minutes medium heat or till soft & done.
- Mix well the rice and mung beans using spatula.
- Plate it and serve it with mix curd and tomato sauce. Decorate it with dry mint and red chili powder. Final touch heat ghee and pour it hot over curd. Enjoy.