January 18, 2014 11:15 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 60 Min
- All Pupose Flour3 cups
- Milk3/4 cup
- Sugar2 cups
- Melted butter / Oil1 cup
- Baking Powder1 Tablespoon
- Baking soda 1/2 Tablespsoon
- Vanilla1 Tablespoon
- Cardamom Powder1 Tablespoon
- Julienned Orange Peel1 Cup
- Julienned Orange Peel Recipe Click Here.
- Whisk egg , sugar then add butter and whisk again. Add in milk and whisk again.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, mix and whisk again.
- Add and mix cardamom, vanilla, 1/2 cup of orange peel to batter.
- Pour the batter to a pre - buttered paper cake pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of orange peel on batter.
- Pre - Heat oven at 170 c for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it cool then cut the cake into into desired shapes and serve.